I played hooky today. I love playing and love the parallels between play, creativity and work. Speaking with thousands of groups over the years, it seems that organizations that are the most successful are those that have a fun and creative environment where people are encouraged to be fearless. Today, my son and his brother and sisters and I went tubing in the mountains of Colorado. Check out this video and see for yourself that sometimes you need to go for it even though you’re scared, sometimes you need to go all out, and sometimes that can be the most fun!
- How rare is it that our whole planet is sharing …Read More »
- Some years ago, my son, Charles, and I went camping …Read More »
- Some years back, my assistant, Janice, said to me one …Read More »
- Why i do what I do. I have been speaking …Read More »
- Some years ago, I spoke to 1800 Teachers who teach …Read More »