Use improvisation to bring spontaneity and joy back into your life!
· A one-hour session guide for working with groups of any size
· A complete review of the rules of improv
· 101 improv exercises for large groups, pairs and small groups
· A guide to match improv activities to group goals, including teamwork, communication, leadership and self-confidence
· Tips for becoming more spontaneous on your own
Plus: 40 All-Time Greatest Improv Games!
Craig’s three-CD set, offers live recordings of his acclaimed programs:
– Take Yourself Lightly”, live recording
– Unleash Your Creative Spirit”, live recording
– Improv For Life”, a live radio interview featuring Craig
In listening to Craig’s CD, you will learn that the trick is to see how we have been conditioned to play it safe, look good and hold back. Once we see how our psychological fears have a grip on us. We can learn to laugh at the silliness of them and move in the direction of a more enjoyable life.